Home » 10th Class » Urdu text book “Jaan Pahechan” Urdu E-book for class 10, CBSE , NCERT.
Urdu text book “Jaan Pahechan” Urdu E-book for class 10, CBSE , NCERT.
michael kors uk
michael kors bags outlet
toms wedges sale
michael kors handbags uk sale
hollister outlet online
About evirtualguru_ajaygourThe main objective of this website is to provide quality study material to all students (from 1st to 12th class of any board) irrespective of their background as our motto is “Education for Everyone”. It is also a very good platform for teachers who want to share their valuable knowledge.
Usama Saeed Butt, my class fellow of 2nd-Year, studying at Fazaia Inter College, Lahore Cantt who got 94 in Urdu in first year - 2...
Usama Saeed Butt, my class fellow of 2nd-Year, studying at Fazaia Inter College, Lahore Cantt who got 94 in Urdu in first year - 2015, Federal Board – 480 out of 505, 95%. Amazing marks that a student can get. A lot of students especially of this blog requested to share the Urdu papers of a topper, so here we go.
Let's Begin the Game
Headings of a question must be given as it makes easy for the checker to check your paper. The more easiness you provide, the better chance you get to get great marks.
How Many Lines An Answer
Every answer is written in 6 lines which are of 72 words. It means in order to get 90+ marks we have to write such an answer, of course, the current guides don’t give such a long answer of every question. You have to make use of your book, your teacher’s lecture and guides to write such an answer in your own notebook.
Where to Use A Blue MarkerCouplets (Shair) are written where seem applicable with a blue marker in most of the answers.
The following things should be written with a blue marker:
- Difficult words
- Numbers (For example, Kursi Bna Deti Hai Bony Ko 6 Fut Ka, You have to bold the word ‘6 Fut’)
- Effective Synonym (For example, Dulat, Paisa, Gari, Bagla)
- The name of a person
- Couplets (Shair) etc.
When it comes to writing a letter, you have to keep in mind the following points:
- Must be started from the new page. If you have a lot of space to write, you can just write P.T.O. (Please Turn Over). Because when you start from the button, it doesn’t give a good impression.
- A letter must be written within 2.5 pages in order to get 7 put of 8 marks provided couplets, Hadith and Ayah are written
- Must be written in the form of pariahs. Every paragraph has its own mean idea. For example, the 2nd paragraph says that the world will come to an end (Dunya Fani Hai), then you have to elaborate and explain it the same thing.
While writing a Nasr, keep in mind the following points:
- First heading must be of Hawal-e-Matan which is subdivided into Sabaq Ka Anwaan and Masnif Ka Naam.
- The second heading is of Sayaq-o-Sabaq in which you can write the summery of the lesson in 10 lines.
- The third heading is of Tashree. In which, you have to write a short biography of the author in 3 to 4 lines.
- Minimum 3 to 4 couplets must be written.
When it comes to writing a bandd, do the followings:
- You have to write 3 headings: i) Hawal-e-Band, which is again subdivided into a) Nazam Ka Naam b) Shayar Ka Naam ii) Mafhoom – in which you will write what the poet wants to say Iii) Tashree
- In order to get 5 out of 6, you have to write the explanation in 3.5 pages with 7 couplets. That is really an uphill task for an average student.
- Write a paragraph, then one couplet, then again write a paragraph put 2 couplets so on. In this way, you will write a long explanation.
Now, it is time to understand the philology of Gahazals.
- 3 Headings 1. Shayar Ka Naam 2. Mafhoom 3. Tashree
- 4 couplets must be written in order to get maximum marks.
- The Explanation should be of 2 to 3 pages.
How to tackle the Urdu essay, here we go:
- Minimum of 6 pages.
- Minimum of 20 couplets, Hadith, Ayat, Quotations
- Write a paragraph, then one couplet, then again write a paragraph put 2 couplets so on. In this way, you will write a long essay easily.